a framework for sorting ambitious web applications
Sorting is broken.
- they can literally take forever to run
- there are so many algorithms to choose from
- we have to write more code, which means inefficiency
jortSort isn't a sorting algorithm. It's a sorting toolset.
- makes the user do the work (this is what recursion means, for you non-degree holders)
- guarantees efficiency because you don't have to sort ever again
How does jortSort work?
jortSort checks if your inputs are sorted. If they aren't then you can let the user know they fucked up.
Where can you get jortSort?